Innovate Communities in partnership with the Irish Social Business Campus (‘ISBC’)*, is delighted to offer NINE free online Business Advice Clinic sessions to existing and emerging social entrepreneurs and we invite you to reach out and book YOUR slot today!
If you are involved, or interested in setting up, a business that makes a positive social impact you might face challenges little-known in commercial/mainstream businesses and start-ups.
Each Business Advice Clinic involves an individual FREE 2 hour consultancy session with TWO of our social enterprise experts to help you address these challenges.
Do you sometimes:-
- Feel lost in the detail?
- Feel a little overwhelmed in your business?
- Wish you had a chance to reflect and gain an objective view of where you’re at and where you want to go?
Alternatively, you may have a specific issue such as:-
- Formation and/or managing a board
- Exploring sustainable financial models in the current times
- Understanding funding options for your business
- Understanding your options around which legal structure is best for you and your business
If you would like some expert advice from those active in this area and gain an objective view in a confidential setting, then these sessions are for you.
Clinic sessions will take place online on Wednesday 23rd, Friday 25th and Tuesday 29th of September 2020.
Please note availability is limited to NINE social entrepreneurs, so early booked is highly recommended.
If you are interested please complete the registration form here https://bit.ly/330DZrz
If you’ve any questions contact Annabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 087 239 4053
About ISBC: Funded under the Regional Enterprise Development Fund, ISBC seeks to support, through a range of learning and collaboration programmes, the fostering of a connected growing community of social enterprises across Ireland.